Industrial transimaging mode allows to see through any made objects and form images of internal structures on a level of detail previously unseen. This will be achieved by combining digital x-ray, gamma and neutron detectors. This way studying objects is also called industrial neutron radiographic testing or industrial radiographic testing.
How does it work?
- A radiation source emits radiation to an object of investigation
- The radiation encounters the object and some of it gets absorbed by the object
- The radiation not getting absorbed will transit through the object
- The radiation encounters the SEM
- The radiation is converted to photons in location of incident
- The readout and preprocessing component reads the photons and adds the location information of each incident
- The signal is changed to a digital format
- The processing board creates an image
- The image is transferred to a client device via chosen bus.
- Scanning also through metallic materials by using neutrons
- Images with even more detail by using neutrons, gamma rays and x-rays
- No need for several digital detector types, only one platform for all modalities
- Can take large or small images while scalable imaging area
- Scan or take a snapshot image choose a scanning strip or an digital imaging area
What can be made with this?
- X-ray/gamma radiography machine
- Neutron radiography machine
- Combined radiography machine
- X-ray/gamma CT scanner
- Neutron CT scanner
- Combined CT scanner
For non-destructive testing and security purposes